Why a unpaid order is shipped

I have two eBay accounts, an old one and a new one with eBay plus that I am using now.
Recently I wanted to buy something on eBay, but due to google chrome’s account backup, I login the old one. After I clicked the “purchase”, I realized that when I saw the default address is my old address (I am not living there now). So I quickly switched to my new account and finished the payment of the new orders. And the order is shipped smoothly.

But now I suddenly found that the unpaid order in my old account was also shipped (to a wrong address that I cannot receive them)!! And eBay keeps sending mails to force me to finish the payment.
That absolutely shocked me. It’s unbelievable in my mind that an unpaid order (which means buyer gives it up) would be shipped and buyer had to pay for it.
Sorry in advance that as I used to shopping on Alibaba, Alibaba sellers never ship unpaid orders, I may not be familiar with eBay policy🙏🏻
Could anyone give me a hand and tell me what’s going on and how I can deal with it? Thanks a lot!! 😿
Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

if your old account is hardly used then you can probably wear an Unpaid Item strike on that account.

If the seller shipped without payment being made then that is their loss.

eBay can't make you pay.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

you have posted your questions on the Australian eBay forums.

You will probably get better answers on the USA eBay forums.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

I am Australian user, it’s my old account which placed the unpaid order. That’s also why I created a new (Australian) account...
Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

if your old account is hardly used then you can probably wear an Unpaid Item strike on that account.

If the seller shipped without payment being made then that is their loss.

eBay can't make you pay.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Thank you for your advice!!
Message 5 of 5
Latest reply