Why am I getting items listed from the USA when I have clicked on "Australia only"?

I am looking at electric guitar listings.  For a long time I have selected Australia only as my preferred option.  This morning the list is full of items from the USA.  I have clicked on Australia only "again" and nothing has changed - I am still getting items listed in the USA.  Anyone has any ideas how to fix this problem?

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Why am I getting items listed from the USA when I have clicked on "Australia only"?

It would seem there is a problem with the search function. There are plenty of other threads about it.
Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

OK, thanks for that.  Will wait for the fix.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

ytwo000
Community Member

yep..i was chasing a torch and all these "other" countries was coming up.US,CHINA,HONG KONG ETC...

i just gave up cause this search was taking tooooooooooooooo long so i thought ill go into town and buy one there..Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Have you tried sorting by distance nearest first? That might be a workaround until the fix.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

I've tried doing that and can only go as far as 2000 km from here which is'nt enough, I'm looking at bra's and keep getting the U.K in my search - very frustrating!

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

I think if you do ADVANCED SEARCH and choose the section down near the bottom where it says IN AUSTRALIA ONLY it will work.

The general search is definitely broken so worth a try.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply