Why cannot I use PENNY5 discount voucher anymore? any limitation?

I used PENNY5 before but after used yesterday it shows redeemed and I cannot use anymore. Does it have any restriction such as only used once?

Thanks

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

The PENNY5 discount that I received was for 3 uses only.

It will only be usable for 3 uses or until the end of the promotion term, whichever comes first.

If it shows Redeemed it means it has been used 3 times, which mine has been showing for a while now,

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

If you read the terms and conditions I believe it can only be used twice or possibly 3 times.

Edit. Thanks lyndal..................slow again sigh.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

slow again

Because you were still in bed? A consequence of you being hours behind civilisation?

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

Because you were still in bed? A consequence of you being hours behind civilisation?

Nah, I've got those two 4 legged alarm clocks that wake me up around 6.30 am WPT (Western Paradise Time).

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Mine showed as redeemed too because I had used it 3 times (I believe this is the limit), but then they reintroduced it after the former one had expired altogether and I can now use it again.

At least I believe it was PENNY5 the first time. At any rate the limit for 5% off codes is usually 3 times.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply