Why does the price esculate when you go to cart, it is misleading.

I wanted to buy a pair of RockBros Bicycle pedals, listed: MTB Flat platform Aluminum sealed 9/16 bearing pair.

The pedals shown were in new black, priced @$31.98. including standard delivery.

Once you move to buy now, click colour section, price jumps to $46.98.

REMOVED claimed they were for nylon pedals.

Yet the prduct advertised for AU$31.98 was the New black Aluminum pedals.

So I rejected this responce and tried to tell them, this is not right.

Now they claim they are out of stock.

This is not acceptable, it is misleading and to try to speak to Ebay about it, is just so, so difficult.

So how and what, does one do, to get this resolved, do I have to take it, to consumer affairs. or can someone explain, how I can manage to get through to EBAY, resolution department. Because I am not happy.

Marcus.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Is it this listing ?   

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/ROCKBROS-Bike-Bicycle-Pedals-MTB-Flat-Platform-Aluminum-Sealed-9-16-Bear...

If it is the seller is in Hong Kong (see feedback for country of registration) and eBay will do nothing about these Chinese seller's listing practices, no matter how mant times they're reported.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

And consumer affairs can't do anything about foreign sellers.

Also note that you won't have an enforceable warranty in the event that the goods are faulty.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

It would appear your seller is selling for less than the manufacturer is prepared to. That would certainly ring alarm bells for me.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply