are people aware that the multy coloured roses are injected with ink & do not grow that way .

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

are people aware that the multy coloured roses are injected with ink & do not grow that way .

YES you or someone else posts about it on these boards with regularity. thanks

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

How could we be allowed to forget?

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

@phorum_junkie* wrote:

How could we be allowed to forget?

You put an extra word in there, pj.

It should have been -

"Could we be allowed to forget?"

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

C'mon folks, I think this is the covert new way of informing the general public of potential scams and false listings etc and getting eBay to act on reports etc as the methods now made available are largely ineffective, which I think is evident by the fact that this product started out with just 3 listings (for a fake product) and last I heard now has over 70. Clearly either nothing has been done about it or the wheels of progress are slow.

Brilliant idea though, eh? Get rid of dodgy seeds for who knows what, because no one has any recourse for a SNAD by the time they grow.

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

Thank You for posting this ..For those who are knocking down the poster, shame.. not all of us sit on these boards all the time...

I had looked at these roses in the past and had been tempted to buy but thought they looked too good to be true, but now I know for sure they are fakes, I won't wast my money..

So.. Thank You.. Keep posting the scams please !

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

Up to 91 now.

That first main scammer/seller has being reported repeatetly for over two months and nothing has being done.

I have repeatetly being told that action has being taken and none has,(which means it's an outright lie)shok.gif

Their latest listing has sold 267 of them at $3.19 each which is $857.73

Another one has sold 388 of them at $1.65 each = $640.20

By the time all those buyers find out how they've been scammed there could be thousands/tens of thousands of very

peeved of members,shok.gif

Plus that Chinese scammer has hijacked another German account,(with 8 listings that have "sold" for over $8000

that have gone through to completed,).

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

More than 100 now. Fraud is profitable it appears

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

Yeh not sure if people are buying 4 fun or believe it. I asked a seller will they grow like the picture and he says yes. It's all a joke really eBay is hard on some sellers making small mistakes but allows the sale of a product that is fake, misleading I could go on foever
When life gives you lemons.
Squeeze them into people's eyes
Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

My reply was that there supplier told them that they where real,etc.

I told them that their supplier was making a fool of them and they just replied with: if you don't trust them,don't buy

them,shok.gif

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply