australian customs

jaynehastings67
Community Member

just wondering does anyone know what items are not allowed from other countries as i cant find any listings for this, eg glue, nail primer, acrylic powder.

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

australian customs

nouveau_retro
Community Member

you can find the AP international post guide here- Link

Message 2 of 13
Latest reply

australian customs

What's the poll for?  ?:|

Message 3 of 13
Latest reply

australian customs

What's the poll for?  ?:|

Misunderstanding of the system?

OPs think its obligatory, instead of optional. There's a lot of that going around.

Call some place paradise, kiss it goodbye - Don Henley
Message 4 of 13
Latest reply

australian customs

the best way i think is to check on australian customs website maybe under prohibited imports? at least that way you get the most acurate info ?? if you do find list suggest you download and print so you have date and time on document just incase the list on customs is not up to date and the ping you for something not on the list you have evidence you tried to do wright thing !

Message 5 of 13
Latest reply

australian customs

sistapuss69
Community Member

I'm trying to list my item but it keeps telling me to list 2 poll options. If its not optional, how do I get around it??

Message 6 of 13
Latest reply

australian customs

I'm trying to list my item but it keeps telling me to list 2 poll options. If its not optional, how do I get around it??

It's telling you to list 2 poll options when you are listing items? !  ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Voltaire: โ€œThose Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocitiesโ€ .
Message 7 of 13
Latest reply

australian customs

This has just taken a 'strange, confusing, twist' - I was confused before, now I am completely...........lost, can you have 'crossed threads' like 'crossed wires' ?

don't take life too seriously.......it's not permanent
Message 8 of 13
Latest reply

australian customs

When you go to ask your question there are two options: New Topic and New Topic with Poll. The first option is highlighted and the first one that looks like a link is the one with poll. I think the OP and others are not seeing the big blue New Topic button.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 9 of 13
Latest reply

australian customs

sistapuss69
Community Member

Guilty!! Sorry, I just noticed someone asked what the poll was for and I was having the issue at the same time. Sorry for the confusion people. There is no cross-connection with another thread!!!!!

Message 10 of 13
Latest reply