bad experience

Hi all, jut be wary of the cheap china. Totally worn out from trying to resolve a non working IP camera sale ( it was supposed to

work). The seller was yallstock and after several weeks of trying to resolve a DOA issue they have offered me a 30% refund. I had already taken the unit to a computer tech store, they confirmed it was dead.

Anyway my real advise is china sales will be 50/50. So consider it may never arrive or bet totally inadequate or just broken.

Its a long way from here to Bejing and even further back

think global, buy local,  when you can, if its Not cheaper elsewhere 

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

bad experience

should have addded, be wary of 

gave up on refund from them too,

returned goods at my expense, another dud unit sent ( it did work for about 3 hrs)

too much pain to chase it from then already many many hours

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

bad experience

Electronic components have a fair chance of failure, I would have opted for a refund and not a replacement in your case.

Buying from China has it's advantages and disadvantages, advantage being they are cheap, disadvantage being (return) postage is expensive and takes time.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

bad experience

cq_tech
Community Member
That's the same seller (operating under one of many similar IDs) who stuffed me about for over a month last May before I finally emailed him, only to be told that he was unable to supply the item I'd purchased, but hadn't bothered to let me know or refund my $46 so I ultimately left him a well-deserved negative feedback.

For the next 6 weeks, he emailed me almost every second day, trying to bribe me with promised discounts and even cash to revise my feedback until I finally had to complain to eBay to get him to stop, and even had to leave him a follow-up to my neg, warning him to stop harassing me. He eventually gave up after sending me 16 emails over a period of 4 weeks. Clearly a seller to avoid.
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

bad experience

You would think that ebay would take the lead and do the right thing as they have the power whilst we have none.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply