bought BC108 transistors from ebay - need to know pinout - item is TO92 plastics case - 3 variants

Pls advise applicable pinout - transistor BC108 - TO92 plastics

case - all avail data is for TO18 case - is the supplied BC108 a type 'A' or 'B' or 'C'?

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

bought BC108 transistors from ebay - need to know pinout - item is TO92 plastics case - 3 variants

No body who responds here will be able to help you.  We are all just buyers/sellers as you.  You will need to contact the seller for any required information.  Ebay do not ead the forums neither are they the seller, ebay is just a selling platform just as classifieds in paper.

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Google's your friend maybe :-

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=pinout+-+transistor+BC108+-+TO92

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Poor response

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

Ask the seller then.

We are not here to do your research. We have our own accounts to look after.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

@cdbstock_3 wrote:

Poor response

Remind me NOT to try and help you in the future.   original.gif

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Me thinks party lists will increase x 1

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

.............or the OP could stop buying from Chinese registered sellers with questionable feedback..............

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply