can not contact seller re payment made seller name lovesstore

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

That seller is no longer a registered account.

Provided you paid by PayPal, open a case in eBay for item not received and escalate to a claim as soon as you can to get a refund.

If you paid by other ways, you have probably lost your money.

image host
Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

click on "advanced' next to search at the top of the page, and get the information details
Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Kopes a paypal dispute for item not received is quicker and easier than an ebay claim.  Ebay is the way to go for a not as described claim.

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

You're right, I thought maybe being an eBay NARU account, it may be faster in that case.

image host
Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

I have never used the ebay option but as I understand it you cannot escalate a dispute for ebay to step in until a certain amount of time has elapsed.

In paypal you can escalate immediately when the seller is NARU.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

I see, good to know thanks. Smiley Happy

image host
Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

I'm wondering if they've put the correct seller name in the title. Unless they were a new scammer with 0 feedback. Although they were registered in 2011. I would have thought a scammer would have created a new account, not one that's 5 years old. Even if you remove one of the S's, it still has a NARU account from a Taiwanese seller registered in 2003, also with 0 feedback.

Even though we all know you're not meant to name and shame, it would be good if the OP came back to let us know whether the username was in fact correct.

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply