deale4me pop ups

hi, anyone have trouble witht the deal4me pop ups when shopping. I have tryed everything short of a wipe and reinstall. They are now poping up on web pages and taking up the full height of screen and i cant get top the close icon at the top of the pop up. these have only started on ebay the last few months.

dickie68photography

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

deale4me pop ups

Have you done a malware scan ?

https://www.malwarebytes.org/

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

deale4me pop ups

You also might like to install an ad blocker. After you do the malware scan, which it most likely is.

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

deale4me pop ups

That happened to me when using Chrome and nothing I did would remove it, so I changed to Firefox so now

it's ok.   Google Deals4Me and there are dozens of responses suggesting you download this or that but I wouldn't trust them either. 

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

deale4me pop ups

Go to the Control Panel - Programs

and see if something has recently installed that may have piggy backed onto a download . 

If there's something you have recently installed it may have been part of the download , always do a 'custom' install for any download as that's where you'll find these nasty extras

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

deale4me pop ups

Some months ago, I had trouble with these pop ups too. I initially googled the ads and came up with the supplier by right clicking in the info on Google and came up with the details..I decided to contact the company that was responsible for them and demand that they remove them . They told me to hover over the ad and I would see a link to uninstall (or remove can't remember) and presto they were gone...They also informed me that the ads were put on a site with the agreement of the the site owners... I believe that the pop ups are classified as spam so you have the right to remove them or report them as such... I hope this works for you also...
Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

deale4me pop ups

It drove me crazy too.

If you do a google search (remove deals4me) it will come up with quite a few sites to help you.

From memory, the site I used revealed the actual name the program was called on the computer (I had searched for deals4me without success)

Once I knew what name it was saved under on my computer it was easy to uninstall it.

I did not download an extra program to uninstall it, I just had to find out the real name of Deals4me.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

deale4me pop ups

Malware scans on their own won't get rid of these kinds of Malware, I have dealt with them a few times myself.. They sneak into your system via 3rd party software (doesn't always have to be a dodgy website, it could happen to anyone) and install an extension onto your browser and reset all your search engines to one of their own. The best way to remove it so it is completely out of your system is follow this guide:

http://malwarefixes.com/get-rid-deal4me-pop-ads/

Seriously, you would not believe the amount of times I have had to remove something similar to that from mine or someone eles's PC

You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means
Message 8 of 8
Latest reply