dishonest seller

I won an auction with ourfashioncentre some time ago.  Never received the item.  Contacted the seller and they said they had resent it on November 7.  Still have not received the item.  Contacted them again and they said they would refund the money.  This did not happen either.  Can no longer contact them as the item has dropped off my purchase list and the seller is not accepting bids from me for further purchases.  Cannot seem to contact ebay through the resolution centre and not sure what to do now.  Your advice would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

dishonest seller

Sadly I think you have left it too long to open a dispute, however if you funded the paypal payment with your credit card you can ask your bank to initiate a charge back.

And I haven't done the math, but if you have time (60days) leave negative feedback now.

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

dishonest seller

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

You only have 45 days to open a dispute for items bought before 1st November.

if you funded your paypal payment with a credit or Visa debit card you can contact your bank about a chargeback.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

dishonest seller

* You only have 45 days to open a dispute for items bought before 18th November.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

dishonest seller

If the item has fallen off your purchase history, it is too late to do anything apart from a chargeback if you paid via credit card. You can't place bids on any of their items as they have probably added you to their blocked list to stop you trying to contact them. I hope you didn't lose a lot of money on this.

Edited to add.....as it's falled off your purchase history, it's also too late to leave feedback.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply