eBay Returns

andregues5
Community Member

I recently purchased a Pulse Oximeter Lk88 on eBay.  After it was delivered it worked satisfactorily about five times but after that the LED display didn't show anything but coloured horizontal lines. I want to return it but when I enter the order number into the search box it tells me there are no order can be found in the system, and apparently there is no other way of making a return.  What can I do? A.G. 

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

eBay Returns

How long ago did you purchase the item ?  For an eBay MBG dispute you up to 30 days after the final ETA of the item, and for Paypal you have 180 days after the purchase date to open a dispute.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

eBay Returns

Was the item purchased from within Australia, or a random Chinese seller? 

If you are past the deadline for opening disputes, you can go to Paypal and open one for Not as Described.

Depending on the value of the item, the seller, and where they are located, they may or may not even want it back.

An Australian seller should send you a postage label if they want it - you must never be out of pocket on this postage. An overseas seller cannot send a label and will have to refund. Never let a seller string you along with any promises, including a replacement. 

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply