eBay approves feedback, then removes it.

I left feedback for a seller (who is also selling pirate software) about an item I bought simply as 'rubbish, had to purchase elsewhere', he had that removed. OK fair enough they managed to finagle that to be not within their guidlines as they deemed it was comparing the product to another shop and that it did not say anything about what was wrong with the product. OK, let that one slide.

I asked if I could leave follow up feedback and they said I could so I left some factual follow up feedback simply stating what was wrong with the product, I asked ebay to look at it and confirm that it was withing the guideline, they wrote back and said and I quote "Im glad that you were able to add a follow up comment. Let me help you with this. I can confirm that your follow up is within our guidelines."

The feedback has now been removed.

What say ye?

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Call ebay and ask to speak with a supervisor and tell them to read the message sent to advise it was ok and within their own rules and you want it put back

But if no luck then there is not a lot you can do.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

mate....

I've read your other topic on this... but now I feel you are getting a little vindictive yourself... let it go Man Happy

If you truly have issue with this seller's listings, report them.
Keep reporting them until ebay does something about them....

Time to move on... seriously.

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

I know you're right. I ordered the same thing from China for 99c with free delivery just to see what I would get. It just arrived and fits perfectly and is also a proper cut out decal.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply