ebay seller wants me to leave feedback. Item delivered but purchase doesn't appear on my ebay accoun

Bought shelving from a significant ebay seller. Goods delivered perfectly. Seller emails me via ebay asking for me to leave feedback. However the transaction doesn't appear on my purchase history...or anywhere ...on my account.  Why Not?

How do you report a problem with ebay itself, not a seller or purchaser?

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

ebay seller wants me to leave feedback. Item delivered but purchase doesn't appear on my ebay accoun

did you buy as a 'guest'?

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Did you change the drop down menu under your purchase history to see if it is there?

Did you buy with this account, or as a guest?

Are you looking on the eBay app or the real site?

Other members have no way of knowing why not, we can only offer possible reasons that might cause this

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

• This might be a Friday eBay glitch.

• You may have sold on another account; for example, if you logged in using any of your social media info).

• You can in any event ignore feedback requests as it is purely voluntary.

If you do want to leave feedback, perhaps leave it for a day and try again tomorrow.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply