how do I contact ebay about a seller not providing goods

vollmew
Community Member

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

A seller can change their mind if they choose not to sell and cancel a listing up to 12 hours before it ends.

If you won or purchased the item you can't force them to send it to you but you can leave feedback warning others the seller does not honour a transaction.

If you need to contact eBay (they don't act on these reports generally) select help n contact at the top of the page.

image host
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Go to your Purchase History and find the item. To the far right of the screen just under Leave Feedback there should be a thing called More Actions.

Click on that and the drop-down menu should show a thing called I Didn't Receive It. Click on that and follow the prompts.
Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Soul, Good grief I didn't even think they may have paid for.  (slaps forehead)

image host
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Kopes, I think you pretty much said what I did in your second paragraph, basically meaning you can open a transaction dispute or leave feedback. I didn't think about all of the other things that you mentioned. ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

If the item has been paid for through paypal you are better off opening a dispute in paypal to get your money back.

Find the transaction ID in paypal and then go to the Resolution Centre and open the dipspute for Item Not Received.

It is a lot quicker and easier than an ebay dispute which is better for items that are not as described....the seller has to pay the return postage if they want the item returned.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply