how do i leave feedback when my purchase was made more than 3 months ago?

Just over 3 months ago I purchased an item that did not arrive. I complained and was told they would resend the item. The second item also did not arrive and I wish to leave negative feedback but do not know how as the item is no longer showing on recently purchased items.  Is there a way I can leave feedback even though over 3 months has passed?

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

how do i leave feedback when my purchase was made more than 3 months ago?

@tony160744 wrote:

Just over 3 months ago I purchased an item that did not arrive. I complained and was told they would resend the item. The second item also did not arrive and I wish to leave negative feedback but do not know how as the item is no longer showing on recently purchased items.  Is there a way I can leave feedback even though over 3 months has passed?

In short, you cant. You have left it too long. Going by the sound of it, the Seller stalled you. This is an old trick and unfortunately, folks think that the item will arrive, when in fact it wont. In the future if it happens again, open a dispute immediately and follow the produre and that may prompt the seller into action. Just out of interest, was it an O seas seller ( China ) ?

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply