i cancelled a order more then 6 days ago

and i do no have the money beck in my bank

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Buyers cannot cancel, only the seller can

Are you saying the seller agreed to cancel, and told you they were going to refund you via your bank account?

Is that how you paid in the first place?

You need to give other members more information (not personal information, not banking details) if you want us to try to help you

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Even if you cancelled within an hour (which is the time buyers have to cancel), the seller is not obliged to agree, and if you didn't receive a confirmation from the seller that the order had been cancelled, I would assume that the seller did not agree.

Where is your order? Is it still in the purchase history or at the bottom of the page? Cancelled orders are at the bottom of the page, and not at the top (in chronological order) any more.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Only sellers can cancel, and they are not obliged to do so.

Most annoying when someone orders and then changes their mind - you will find yourself on many blocked lists because of it.

If the seller DID cancel, you would most likely receive auto-communication about it and the funds will be sent back to the method of payment ie: credit card. Bear in mind that if you actually paid by bank transfer, there is no way to get an automatic refund as the seller will not have your bank details and paying that way is not a protected method of payment. 

Without further info we can only give basic advice.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply