i think a seller has scamed me how do i go about getting my money back as the tracking number is

antnech66
Community Member

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

i think a seller has scamed me how do i go about getting my money back as the tracking number is

if you give us more information (not in the subject, in the body of the message box) it will be easier for us to help.

Is the tracking number invalid?

Or does it show that the item has been delivered but you haven't received it?

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Is it on this account ?  Because you've only registered today and have no feedback on it.

As Papermoon says, we need a lot more information to be able to help you.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Please read the buyers guide for starters!

Writing just a heading is meaningless.

We will need a lot more info before we can give you any advice.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

I doubt it is this account, although you never know. If it is this account and the OP registered today, he also bought today, and the seller must have sent him a tracking number immediately, and then the OP checked it and saw it was not working yet and came here. Unlikely, but you never know...

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Or possibly purchased as a guest, hit a problem and opened an account to post here?

Who knows with just part of a comment in the heading

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply