measurements

i am looking for a stereo amplifier that will Fit into my Teak stereo unit and when i find one i am interested in i ask the seller for the Dimensions and often get no answer How hard is it to measure the Item?

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
4 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

measurements

It's Xmas, maybe the sellers are otherwise occupied.

If you know the make and model number it would be easy enough for you to google the amplifier for those measurements anyway................

"Start me up I'll never stop......"

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

measurements

Sellers do not have to be at beck and call 24/7

As mentioned, Google it

Quicker than posting here to complain and hardly a technical issue

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

measurements

won't be asking for help here again

Members only abuse you for asking a simple question  took me 2 Hours to find a site that had the dimensions

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

measurements

Members only abuse you for asking a simple question took me 2 Hours to find a site that had the dimensions

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

measurements

It's Xmas, maybe the sellers are otherwise occupied.

If you know the make and model number it would be easy enough for you to google the amplifier for those measurements anyway................

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

measurements

Sellers do not have to be at beck and call 24/7

As mentioned, Google it

Quicker than posting here to complain and hardly a technical issue

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

measurements

Members only abuse you for asking a simple question  took me 2 Hours to find a site that had the dimensions

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

measurements

Members only abuse you for asking a simple question took me 2 Hours to find a site that had the dimensions

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

measurements

Only 2 hours - well done.

It would have taken anyone here - far - far - longer - you didn't give any measurements. 

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

measurements

No abuse

Most members here give factual answers, which were what you received 

You expected the seller to jump as soon as you send a message, and then equally 'abuse' them on a public forum when they don't

What were you actually expecting?  members to find out the measurements for you? to message the seller for you?

Nobody here is responsible for it taking you two hours to do a basic Google search

See ya 

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

measurements

@joseph.1941 wrote:

We may have helped but you didnt supply the model number, so a little hard for us to provide measurements.

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

measurements

@joseph.1941 wrote:

i am looking for a stereo amplifier that will Fit into my Teak stereo unit and when i find one i am interested in i ask the seller for the Dimensions and often get no answer How hard is it to measure the Item?

You did post on Christmas day, which is probably why you got the response that a lot of sellers might be away during the Christmas period, or take longer to respond.

If you have been asking sellers for dimensions for a while though (say, from early Dec), then different. You say you 'often get no answer'. I would agree that if you ask for dimensions that are not in the ad, that a responsive seller would answer you.

All I can suggest is if a seller ignores communication before a sale, then maybe it is best to avoid buying from them as how would they be if you actually ended up with a problem? They'd probably ignore messages then too. Last thing you want.

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply