negative feedback for a seller

2009raines
Community Member

I would like to know what happened to the negative feedback I posted for one seller as it is not in their feedback profile. I think it should be as this particular seller is intimidating, rude and a bully.

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

what was the exact wording of the feedback comment?  Knowing this will help you get answers to your question.

Message 2 of 14
Latest reply

Was it feedback for the seller who has left you a positive with a negative comment re not paying ?

If so,you need to report them to ebay as it's called feedback abuse.They will cop a policy violation for it.

Here is the link-choose the option near bottom that states Negative comments conflict with positive rating

http://ocs.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ContactUs&bcrumb=%20Home%20%3E%20Help%20%3E%C2%A0Report%20a%...

Message 3 of 14
Latest reply

From a sellers perspective I  find the comment quite positive - it alerts me that this buyer purchases things and does not pay ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 4 of 14
Latest reply

If you didn't pay for the item and you received a strike from ebay for non payment then negative feedback is automatically removed by ebay.

Message 5 of 14
Latest reply

If you are a non payer you'll receive no sympathy here.

TCT
Message 6 of 14
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

a buyer has bid on multiple items i am selling.on going into her feedback i find it dreadful.it appears ebay is doing nothing about it is it too late for me to block her .what can i do

Message 7 of 14
Latest reply

If there are more than 12 hours left in the listings you can cancel her bids then block her ID.

TCT
Message 8 of 14
Latest reply

If there are more than 12 hours left in the listings you can cancel her bids then block her ID.

A seller can cancel bids at anytime - it is only the buyer who is unable to cancel bids in the last 12 hours (unless the bid has been placed within an hour of retracting)

Message 9 of 14
Latest reply

the feedback policy is that seller feedback left for a buyer needs to be "sufficiently negative" to warrant removal

Message 10 of 14
Latest reply