non specified postage

Hi I recently won 7 items from a seller ( all beads) but I am unable to pay because the seller has not specified postage. I'm still waiting for the seller to respond with postage costs but the 3 days they specified for items to be paid is almost up. Can I have a non payment dispute put against me when I am unable pay?

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

non specified postage

If it is the Chinese seller who doesn't post to Australia,you really should have asked before buying.

Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

non specified postage

Have you messaged the seller asking about postage OR have you requested an invoice?  If you haven't requested an invoice then do it now, but be sure that your posting address is correct when requesting the invoice so that correct postage can appear on the invoice.

Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

non specified postage

it says 7-14 days for delivery to Australia.... so I naturally assumed they posted to Australia

Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

non specified postage

yes I used the request invoice option

Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

non specified postage

yes I used the request invoice option

then if the seller does not send the invoice you should mention that to eBay if the seller opens UnPaid Item case against you.

Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

non specified postage

Hi sure they can open a dispute but you can also dispute that they wont except payment and you have full intentions of paying as soon as they nominate an account so it will more than likely be squashed.

I doubt it will go that far if your seller does not ship to Australia it would be the reason you can not pay. It will be blocked.  Try message them saying you made an honest mistake and did not realise they did not ship to Australia and your still willing to go threw with the transaction if they want to. And if they do not want to ship to you ask if they will do a mutually agree to end transaction.  This will release you from any commitment and the seller will not incur any fees.

It would not be in the sellers interest to open a dispute against someone who was willing to complete a transaction or has not been sent a invoice. You have a good case so I would not be to worried . I doubt they will take action as your a willing buyer so filing a NPB against you wont really work.  NPB = Non paying bidder.   Which you are not if your willing to pay.

Good luck.

Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

non specified postage

it says 7-14 days for delivery to Australia.... so I naturally assumed they posted to Australia

OK,maybe I'm looking at wrong seller then because the only seller that I can see you've purchased 7 lots of beads from is the one I mentioned.

IS it that seller ie has only 18 feedback & with the word dragon in their id ?

Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

non specified postage

OK,maybe I'm looking at wrong seller then because the only seller that I can see you've purchased 7 lots of beads from is the one I mentioned.

IS it that seller ie has only 18 feedback & with the word dragon in their id ?

If it is that seller, it says in the postage section that they only post the the US. 

Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

non specified postage

No I appologies I've check the lists and it was one of my other sellers with that on their listing.

Apparently the last Ebay update to my phone changed me over to the US ebay and off of the Australian Ebay

Message 10 of 12
Latest reply