parcel not arrived

tezz96
Community Member

this is the second time the parcel has not arrived, Australia Post can not find the parcel as I rang them 26/04/2024. have notified  seller  again that parcel has not arrived  

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

parcel not arrived

What you need to do is open and follow through with an item not received dispute within the time limit

Nothing other members can do

The seller has shocking feedback, no wonder you have twice had an issue

just over 90% is utterly shocking for a high volume seller

70 negs and 36 neuts in the past month alone 

Horrid!

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

parcel not arrived

I'm amazed that seller is still here....omg

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

parcel not arrived

Me too, but people keep on happily buying from them (even some of the positives were not actually positive) 😖

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

parcel not arrived

@tezz96 wrote:

this is the second time the parcel has not arrived, Australia Post can not find the parcel as I rang them 26/04/2024. have notified  seller  again that parcel has not arrived  

I had a look at the seller's feedback and just about every neg is about a parcel not arriving.

There is also a trend for the buyers to say they closed an ebay case as the seller promised to resend a parcel because the first had not arrived. But the buyer never ended up getting that either. Sometimes it seems they were provided with tracking numbers that later proved to be false.

I suspect you are one of these customers who complained your item didn't arrive and they promised to resend it, only for you to find that didn't arrive either.

Australia Post is not to blame. There is no parcel. Australia Post does not lose this many parcels from the same person. (67 in a month)

You are being conned. The seller is trying to delay you so that you sit back and wait, rather than ask ebay to step in. Never let this happen to you again.

You only get 30 days after the estimated arrival dates in which to open a claim. 

I have a feeling you may almost be out of time. If you are still within that window, go into your ebay account NOW and open an item not received claim.

On no account close the claim. If you have to communicate with the seller, all you need to repeat is I have not received my item. Even if they reply that they sent a dozen, you just repeat-I have not received my item.

Carry through with your claim.

Unless they can prove it arrived, you should win your claim and get a full refund.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply