please ebay refund

The nasal irrigator I bought on December 23, 2022, has not received goods yet.
The seller agrees to a refund, why has eBay not solved it for me so far?
The first time I appealed for a refund, eBay irresponsibly rejected me.
The second appeal was agreed upon, but the money was not refunded because I changed the bank card to a different bank.
If it is eBay's regulations: the refund must be returned to the original card.
If you had been more responsible for the buyer's rights when I appealed for the first time, this problem of changing the bank card would not have happened (I changed the bank because of a mistake in my original bank card).
Now that my eBay accounts personal information has been updated, I am still me, and the payee is still me. Is there any reason for eBay not to pay back the money?
After these three months of communication, this is the last energy I put into it, and I am exhausted physically and mentally.
Hope my experience can also be a warning to ebay buyers.

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

please ebay refund

Your experience needs to warn others they need to follow the correct process to get a refund

Why did you not open and follow through with an item not received dispute within the time limit?  Did you actual open a dispute, or just believe the seller when they said they would refund?

Did you check the sellerโ€™s feedback before buying?

This is a member to member forum

eBay do not read here, other members are not responsible

ebay did not cover you because you did not use the tools they gave you

It was a matter of spending a few minutes to open a dispute

Far less time than it took to post here

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

please ebay refund

To add, you mostly choose to buy from sellers in China and Hong King who have horrid feedback, not surprising you have an issue.

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

please ebay refund

Why did eBay reject your case the first time?

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

please ebay refund

Refunds to buyers

For most purchases, buyers are refunded to their original payment method. For purchases paid using Afterpay, Afterpay will then refund the buyer's card and/or adjust their repayment plan accordingly.

If we're unable to send refunds to the buyer's original payment method, we may provide refunds by another method such as PayPal, or by coupon or vouchers redeemable for purchases on eBay.

From: https://www.ebay.com.au/help/policies/ebay-money-back-guarantee-policy/ebay-money-back-guarantee-pol...

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

please ebay refund

Was it indeed eBay or the seller who said no though?

Maybe the OP opened an item not received dispute instead of a not as described dispute?

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

please ebay refund

@sandypebbles wrote:

Was it indeed eBay or the seller who said no though?

Yes, I was wondering the same. Hopefully the OP will come back to clarify. It is difficult to help when so many people don't come back.

Maybe the OP opened an item not received dispute instead of a not as described dispute?

From what they say, it does look like they haven't received the item ("not received goods yet")? Not 100% clear though.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

please ebay refund

Hello: Thank you for your attention!
My problem now is: eBay stipulates that the money must be refunded to the original card, and I have now changed to a bank card of another bank. For this reason, ebay has not given me a refund until now, saying that it is ebay's regulations. My ebay profile has been changed and I'm still me. I think this is totally understandable. And this was caused by a special reason. I didn't receive the goods for the first time and asked for a refund. ebay's answer was that the goods had been delivered, and they might have been taken by a neighbor by mistake. I asked the shipping company to confirm by myself, and ebay was not responsible. At this time, the waybill shows that the goods have been submitted. I raised a question, and our property also asked me to call the police. After a few weeks, the online waybill showed that the information could not be found. I took a screenshot and sent it to eBay again, and this time they agreed to refund.
After a few months, the situation changed. My bank card changed to another bank, and the previous bank card became invalid. This is what happened now, and ebay still won't refund the money.
eBay ignores and makes things difficult for the rights of consumers and protects the interests of sellers.

ๆˆชๅœ– 2023-04-04 ไธ‹ๅˆ2.10.01.pngๆˆชๅœ– 2023-04-04 ไธ‹ๅˆ2.11.35.pngๆˆชๅœ– 2023-04-04 ไธ‹ๅˆ2.11.47.pngๆˆชๅœ– 2023-03-17 ไธŠๅˆ11.59.42.png

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply