ripped off & dont know how to report them properly

warloq
Community Member

Hi,

Im an avid Star wars collector and paid $50 for an action figure from <REMOVED>, the item was completely wrong.

after contacting the seller we agreed instead of returning the item or worring about money exchanges that they would mail me something in addition of their free choice to rectify this issue.

from the 23/05/14 to this day ive been fobbed with fake promises and left in limbo.

ive done all the contacting i could and the ability to leave negative feedback vanished quickly soon after.

overall, i spent $50 on an item that wasnt what i paid for and got treated like **bleep** in return.

no "other" catagory seems to exist for this situation, but <REMOVED>

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

ripped off & dont know how to report them properly

cq_tech
Community Member
Your biggest mistake was believing the BS being spun by your seller. In future, don't muck about with false promises intended to make you miss the 45-day claim period, go straight to Paypal and lodge a dispute. Had you done so, you would have had your money back long ago instead of being out of pocket.

BTW, you're not allowed to name & shame on the boards so you can expect the mods to be along shortly to remove the dodgy seller's name from your post.
Message 2 of 2
Latest reply