rterun item seller never give money back

hi we bought an inverter and kept it for longer time to use when we open the box it was 24v but i needed 12v i bought the wrong one, i contacted the seller he said return it and i will give your money back so i can buy another one , as he didn't want to swap it straight away .

after we send the item back and he received it as i send it back with Aus post sign on delivery , he block me from contact him or buy another one and he never send me the money back.

what can i do 

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

If you sent it back tracked, and if you paid by PayPal, open a PayPal claim and enter the tracking number which should show delivery status.

If you didnโ€™t pay via PayPal, but used your card to find your payment, contact your bank/card issuer and request chargebackโ€ฆ again providing tracking number.

I am assuming that itโ€™s too late for eBayโ€™s MBG. In future do not wait beyond 30 days after delivery (or - if the item hasnโ€™t arrived - by the latest estimated delivery date), because that is literally the very latest date by which you can open a dispute. Do not just contact the seller in this sort of case; you need to open a proper dispute and you need to send back an item only if youโ€™re told in the dispute to return the item, using a postage label provided by the seller or eBay, to the address shown in the dispute.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

@countessalmirena wrote:

If you sent it back tracked, and if you paid by PayPal, open a PayPal claim and enter the tracking number which should show delivery status.

If you didnโ€™t pay via PayPal, but used your card to find your payment, contact your bank/card issuer and request chargebackโ€ฆ again providing tracking number.

I am assuming that itโ€™s too late for eBayโ€™s MBG. In future do not wait beyond 30 days after delivery (or - if the item hasnโ€™t arrived - by the latest estimated delivery date), because that is literally the very latest date by which you can open a dispute. Do not just contact the seller in this sort of case; you need to open a proper dispute and you need to send back an item only if youโ€™re told in the dispute to return the item, using a postage label provided by the seller or eBay, to the address shown in the dispute.

What justification do they have, they admit above that they bought the wrong one,  not the seller sending the wrong one.   Sorry it would be a false claim on a charge back.  Sure they were silly to return it,  but they can't justify a charge back or even if it was still in time no justification for  a MBG if they got what they ordered.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Partway through my reply, I think I may have forgotten it was a COM return, so the OP does need to ignore what I wrote about the return label.

Nevertheless, if the seller actually said they will accept a return and would refund upon receipt, they should honour that. It might be cost of item only, which would be fair.

(Sorry - bad headache at the moment.)

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply