seller trick me

hello

i try to buy game on ebay.com.au , seller don't ship outside Australia so i ask him is it possible to send me to Europe, he answer me that he can't do that, i bid anyway on auction because i have Austrlian registrated adress , i win auction and he sen me message like; "i told you i wish not to ship in europe, don't pay this item is no longer for sale" and he send me that few minutes after i win auction how can't he tell that is not for sell in few minutes after i win he can't sell he lie 100% .... i don't answer on his message because i have  evertyhing what auction wish from me australian adress and money, so i pay and game will be shipped like he wish in Australia , now he refund me money???? **bleep**?? when i win auction i must pay like every buyer , but when seller do like this , what can i do? i feel trick, lost my time waiting auction going to bank to put money on my account and he can lie like this?

Message 1 of 104
Latest reply
103 REPLIES 103

seller trick me

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

You asked if the seller would send the item to you in Croatia....you are told he only ships to Australia and you bid anyway???????

You are 100% wrong here and very rude.   If you had told the seller you also had an Australian address the outcome may have been different but you chose not to keep the seller informed.

The seller has every right to refund your payment and hopefully he has now blocked you from bidding on any of his items.

Message 2 of 104
Latest reply

seller trick me

alooooo do you read my text , i ask him is it possible, he told me NO , OK NO PROBLEM i buid and give him my Australian adress and pay i do everything buy rules.... he trick me after auction in minute he told me that he not ship to europe and that items is not for sell any more, i told him OK you will ship in Australia and pay and put my australian adress after that he still lie that item is not fore sell and i win auction and to evrything by rules
Message 3 of 104
Latest reply

seller trick me

What I read in your OP was that the seller told you that he did not send to Europe but you bid anyway.

What you should have done was change your address details in Checkout and then notify the seller of those changes prior to bidding, not after you had won the item.

All the seller could see was that a buyer who lives in a country that he does not post to has bid on and won and item.  He is quite within his rights to refuse to sell to you.

Message 4 of 104
Latest reply

seller trick me

**bleep**???  in Australia my family is there i pay for shipping to Australia , so what i live in Europe??? i have official ebay adress in Australia, i pay for item and do everything buy rules ,.... so what i ask can he ship in europe so what?? i feel trick here and i will send him negative feedback

Message 5 of 104
Latest reply

seller trick me

I'm with the buyer, OK he didn't notify the seller of Oz address, but as the seller only has to post the item to an Oz address whats the big deal. It does seem to be a little mean.

Message 6 of 104
Latest reply

seller trick me

retroid,

IMHO that would be an unfair neg to the seller, better that you give no feedback at all................

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 7 of 104
Latest reply

seller trick me

i will because he lie , after 2 minutes i win auction he lie that item is no longer for sell , image that i win auction and tell i wish not this items anymore :)))
Message 8 of 104
Latest reply

seller trick me

Retroid, at the end of the day it's your choice to to neg the seller over this.

sigh......................................................original.gif

Message 9 of 104
Latest reply

seller trick me

Boris, the seller probably saw the OP's eBay location as Croatia (check the feedback profile)....................

The seller asked him/her not to bid yet the OP still bid.........................and now the seller's likely to get a neg for this???????????????????

Message 10 of 104
Latest reply