shonky courier

i had a bed sheet set delivered to me last week that was sent by <deleted> couriers i was home (luckly) i heard a noise at my door but no knock by the time i opened the door courier was driving off my parcel just left at my door it was marked signature required !! but i was not asked to sign for it when i went on line and checked it it was saying delivered and with a picture of someone elses signature how would i have been able to prove i had not signed for it if it had been stolen??? my front door is only 6ft away from the street and in full view of anyone walking past very poor form i would never use that company !!!!

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

shonky courier

ipoh1960
Community Member

Obviously the best thing to do would be to contact the Company and lodge a complaint . I wonder how often this happens .

The last time our Courier's  screen on his gadget didnt work as half the screen was broken so my signature was  like a

dogs dinner , could have been anyone's signature 

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

shonky courier

Courier drivers often sign themselves and note it on the machine as safe dropped, not the done thing, but some are too lazy to fill out the notification card.

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

shonky courier

I have a post man like that neutral.gif

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 4 of 4
Latest reply