the seller get my money but no still deliverd. I will not trust and no BUY ITEMS FROM EBAY NOMORE

ja_697882
Community Member

I ORDERED 2WWEKS AGO BUT THE SELLER DID'T DELIVERD.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

the seller get my money but no still deliverd. I will not trust and no BUY ITEMS FROM EBAY NOMORE

Instead of getting upset, contact the seller and ask them for a tracking number.

If there is no response from the seller, simply open a case for item not received to get your money back.

image host
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

eBay do not know you did not receive the item, no matter how much you yell at other members

You, the buyer have all the power and eBay give you all the tools to get your money back

If you choose not to use them, that is on you alone 

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

What was the expected delivery date.

It may still be on a slow boat from china.  It really depends what you ordered and where it came from.

And of course even it it is local and via Australia Post it can take a while,  don't blast Ebay,  as others said ask the seller, and if no joy open a case, but only if it's past the EDD

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

@ja_697882 wrote:

I ORDERED 2WWEKS AGO BUT THE SELLER DID'T DELIVERD.

This is not ebay you are talking to. It's a chat board, sort of like facebook, okay?

Look at the delivery date of your item. If it has passed, open an ebay claim for item not received and follow it up for a refund, as others have said. You don't have to get permission from the seller to do this, you don't have to chat to ebay, you can do it yourself if you read up the help guide.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply