what to do?

I purchased a dvd cleaner on the 3rd March, Item is still marked as not posted I have emailed the seller yesterday but no reply so I have emailed again today, as of yet still no reply. Both emails were polite but am starting to get a bit peeved with lack of response. ebay states delivery between 18th and 23rd march which dosn't make alot of sense as it is posted from Sydney. So do I need to sit and wait another 2 weeks. If I knew it was over 3 weeks delivery would not have purchased. Do I have any other options?.

Thankyou in advance

Chrisco

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

what to do?

I just looked at that listing and it clearly tells me if I was to purchase today I would have to wait for delivery roughly between the 26 march and the 6th april.
Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

what to do?

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Your seller has a 10 day handling time which means that he still has time to post and still be within his own terms and the item should still get to you by the 18th.

If you did not want to wait you should not have purchased from this seller.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

what to do?

Sounds like the seller has a 5 business day handling time.

Which would have been yesterday. The figures you are getting are calculated from today, not last week. So they're only one day over. Maybe. It depends if they mark as sent when they post. And upload tracking numbers.

I would wait until the end of the week then open an item not received dispute. That is almost guaranteed to wake a seller up.

There you go - 10 days. Which is NEXT Monday. So probably wait until at least the end of next week before opening a dispute. I suspect your item might take longer than that, though. The 10 day handling time is probably to allow for the time it takes to come from China.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

what to do?

Thanks I was thinking coming from china, I purchased as I thought coming from Sydney. My mistake but still would it hurt to reply to emails.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

what to do?

yes they could at least return your email. That is a bit slack.
Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

what to do?

A bit slack? it is extremely slack and very rude.

I'd be marking them way down on their stars unless they have a very good excuse for ignoring you.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply