where is the 2 DVDs I ordered - DVDs on Sliding DoorsI paid for it - I have not received them !

angpe823
Community Member

Don't rob people - I paid for the DVDs and postage  - I am frustrated that that there is no person I can contact and speak with - I still haven't received them - please send the DVDs I paid for - Service with honesty and integrity - Don't take people money -and not deliver what we paid for. Disgusting service

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

where is the 2 DVDs I ordered - DVDs on Sliding DoorsI paid for it - I have not received them !

This is America,bear to member forum, the people here you are blaming/accusing have nothing to do with it

Have you tried to contact the actual seller?

There is no need to contact eBay, you need to follow the proper process and stop blaming other buyers and sellers

What was the estimated delivery date?

You are not being robbed, if the seller does not respond and it is enough past the estimated delivery date, you open an follow through with an item not received dispute

And read up on how things work before buying again

Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

This sort of post often amazes me. 

Obviously they think they are on a direct line to ebay.

However, I have noticed a warning comes up sometimes when I open the boards and it says it is a public board, not to post personal details etc

That should be the first flag that would get a newbie rethinking their assumptions.

But if they persist in believing they are in commuinication with ebay reps, then 'I paid for DVDs and postage' is very little help. Is the rep supposed to delve into their buying history? What if they have bought from several sellers?

Surely if you expect help from an ebay rep, you should give details-item number, date bought, the ETA etc etc

Right at the top of my screen is something thast says 'ebay help'. Wouldn't you think someone would click that as a starting point and go from there? It isn't exactly hidden.

Just venting.😁

Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

But don't we all work for eBay?

The go-to catch cry of the many who did not want facts or be told what they actually need to do rather than blame people here for whatever has happened ?

Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

I did'nt notice when replying at stupid AM that auto correct had changed member-member to America bear to member

What the heck ??????

Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

It seems to happen either when someone starts a new conversation/thread, or (for replies) I have seen it happen with Answers (in the Answer Centre).
So many people come here thinking we are eBay staff that maybe we should have a clear warning when people start a new thread, although, as you said, the warning we usually get should be a red flag, but maybe it should be even clearer...
@springyzone wrote:

This sort of post often amazes me. 

Obviously they think they are on a direct line to ebay.

However, I have noticed a warning comes up sometimes when I open the boards and it says it is a public board, not to post personal details etc

That should be the first flag that would get a newbie rethinking their assumptions.

😁

Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

@sandypebbles wrote:

I did'nt notice when replying at stupid AM that auto correct had changed member-member to America bear to member

What the heck ??????

guess who just got a new nickname? 

Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

Bill Gates and I, now have a shoehorn and 2 DVDs between us. We are rich I tell ya! RICH!

Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

Cheeky 😋

Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

@angpe823 wrote:

Don't rob people - I paid for the DVDs and postage  - I am frustrated that that there is no person I can contact and speak with - I still haven't received them - please send the DVDs I paid for - Service with honesty and integrity - Don't take people money -and not deliver what we paid for. Disgusting service

Where are they shipping from? How long have you been waiting for delivery? Has the seller provided any tracking details? (Note: not having tracking doesn't mean they haven't been sent). Have you communicated with the seller at all? 

There's lots of accusations and assumptions in your post, but literally zero information to support them - the best assistance and most appropriate advice can only be provided if you include the kind of info referred to in my Q's. 

Message 10 of 12
Latest reply