Lost cat

My pudda has gone missing today, still trying to find him. Very upset. Hope he turns up soon.
Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Lost cat

Sorry to hear that Michelle.

Has he turned up YET?

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

Lost cat

Hi Michelle. Is there any news?

Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

Lost cat

I locked him in a cupboard accidentally, he was there overnight. He's okay now.
Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

Lost cat

@michellebartley wrote:
I locked him in a cupboard accidentally, he was there overnight. He's okay now.

Hey, good one Michelle, that's great news! He probably sneeked in  there and got comfortable and that's why he didn't make a noise. Cats just have a great way of picking out great hiding places.

I once had a cat who knew the best spots. He was missing for a day and I got worried and started calling for him. No meow, nothing! Later when I called, I would hear this scratching sound. He was hding in a cavity in a large lazy boy chair. He was deliberately keeping his mouth shut but his scratching was giving him away. Naughty cat.

Good too hear that this worry is off your mind.

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

Lost cat

Oh no, hope he turns up soon. I lost a kitten years ago and could not even go into work I was so devastated but found him up a tree later that day....god what a relief so I hope you have a happy ending
Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

Lost cat

I shoulda read all the responses first. Glad you found him
Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

Lost cat

@locall1961 wrote:
Oh no, hope he turns up soon. I lost a kitten years ago and could not even go into work I was so devastated but found him up a tree later that day....god what a relief so I hope you have a happy ending

Do you still have that cat locall1961? What kind of cat?

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

Lost cat

I'm sorry to say my cat passed away on Sunday, He was 12 yrs old, I had gotten him as a kitten from a friend who lived nearby me. I had shown him in a few cat shows, he won 5th best cat of the year 2010 Cat Association of Tasmania .I was very proud. He meant a lot to me.
Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

Lost cat

Very sorry to hear that Michelle. It's very sad to lose a pet.

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply
Group details
Cat Rules! - Everyday is Caturday -
Cat Rules! - Everyday is Caturday -
121 members Open Group Since ‎03-07-2013 08:14 PM
It's time to form a group for all cat lovers and crazy cat ladies. Let's post funny cat pictures and our own cat pictures. Have fun talking about cat and other things too.
It's time to form a group for all cat lovers and crazy cat ladies. Let's post funny cat pictures and our own cat pictures. Have fun talking about cat and other things too.