How to report a seller?

roddos
Community Member

I have experienced the worst feeling here about buying wedding dresses. I bought a lot and all the sellers comes out to be frauds. 

I tried to reached out to them but they are all ignoring my messages. I have one seller that has been changing her Name ID then deleted the old one. It is to confused us or for them to get away from us. The other seller have 84% negative feedbacks and still posting items for sale. And as the recent seller she changed her Name ID. It is so sickening that almost all of them are scammers. I feel so sorry for those buyers who are brides-to-be, and it will be too late for them to find that they don't have wedding dress to wear. Beware on your purchases. Always contact the seller about your items and if they don't answer you in a few days. Dispute a claim, this is the best way to get your money back. And I hope these sellers will be banned forever.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

How to report a seller?

Sorry to hear you had a bad run.

never let a seller talk you out of a Paypal claim past the 45 days of buyer protection.

starting a claim also gives the buyer a little more time to wait for anything that has not arrived yet, by extending the buyer protection.

if a seller has behaved in a way that is against policy, call eBay on  tel:1800088741.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

How to report a seller?

But you have to ask yourself, why even consider buying a wedding dress from china? frought with danger from the beginning.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

How to report a seller?

@bsal6160 wrote:

But you have to ask yourself, why even consider buying a wedding dress from china? frought with danger from the beginning.

--and even if you did, would you buy from a seller with 84% f/b??????????????????????????????????

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

How to report a seller?

Hi,

I bought the dresses before and back then they don't have theat 84% negative feedback. This is just recently, but thank God I got my money back. I disputed a claim and so far they gave me the favor. Thanks to your opinion. 🙂

Cheers

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

How to report a seller?

I have bought wedding dress before and I got it. The product is very nice and it is for my wedding. But this time I was thinking of doing a wedding dress business which I can sell a bit cheaper than the professional designers dresses.
Message 6 of 6
Latest reply