I have not received Shoehorn why you removed

13joe35
Community Member

I have not received Shoehorn why you removed and what happen to my money ????

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Do you mean the listing has been removed?

You could still receive your item even if the listing has been removed. If you don't receive it, you can open a case for Item Not Received.

Sometimes though listings are removed for whatever reason and you can still receive your item if it was posted before the listing was removed. This happened to me a couple of times.

Keep an eye on the last day of the estimated delivery. If the does not arrive, contact the seller. If the seller is unresponsive, open a case.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

lynsh84
Community Member

If ebay has removed the listing you should have been notified and told what to do.

Usually that involves opening a dispute for item not received when you should get your money refunded.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

So many details lacking.

When was it ordered?

Is the seller registered in Australia or overseas?

Is there tracking and what does it say?

If there is zero stock left on an item, the seller can remove it (why wouldn't they?). I remove items all the time when I run out.

You will need to wait until the day you can open a case for "Not Delivered". You can try doing that now and see what date it gives you to allow you to open a dispute. If there is tracking, you may just need to be patient.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

I have your shoehorn and Bill Gates has your money. Between us we are rich Billionaires with one shoehorn

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply