swimwear add on left of screen a bit offensive, clevage showing too much, innapropriate!

Just a comment, but my family and myself do not wish to see the girl with the clevage spilling out of her bikini top,  each time we go to use EBay. Inappropriate to say the least.

thank you.

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

swimwear add on left of screen a bit offensive, clevage showing too much, innapropriate!

Are you serious? it's hardly offensive.

I guess you don't get out much then?

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

if yr offended by any advertising on eBay or elsewhere you  really need 'blinkers' in the form of using say, Firefox browser with Pop Up Ad Blocker.  that my help.

but if too much clevage is too much for you, maybe the internet is not for you.   not everyone likes whats on the net, and if yr easily offended best to not use it.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

@mannequin2012 wrote:

Just a comment, but my family and myself do not wish to see the girl with the clevage spilling out of her bikini top,  each time we go to use EBay. Inappropriate to say the least.

thank you.

It may be Inappropriate to some, but hey if your going to buy bras etc, your going to see some Breasts.

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

It only offends me because I don't have any clevage...

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

@jessicadazzler wrote:

It only offends me because I don't have any clevage...

I would like to know how Cleavage could be in anyway Inappropriate.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Because people like me are severely lacking in it..

Or maybe the person who posted the original message feels threatened by this model's good looks. Insecurity? Jealously? Discuss.
Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

@jessicadazzler wrote:
Because people like me are severely lacking in it..

Or maybe the person who posted the original message feels threatened by this model's good looks. Insecurity? Jealously? Discuss.

Really, The OP thought Cleavage Inappropriate. That's all fine, but we may differ in opinions.

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply