Australia Post said the don't use separate international post stamps for posting overseas anymore?

Hi there,

our local Australia Post told me they don't use International Post stamps for posting anymore. They only use higher value normal Australian stamps. Just wanting to know if this is correct or not.

Thank you very much for your help.

Kindest regards,

Debra. 

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Australia Post said the don't use separate international post stamps for posting overseas anymore?

Doesn't seem logical as domestic stamps include GST in the price and international stamps do not.

International stamps are currently listed on their website as being available in denominations from $0.05 to $20.00.

http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/stamp-prices.html (View all stamp denominations).

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Rubbish International Stamps have No GST added whilst Australian Local Do. If they Use Australian Local they have to add 10% to amount on Package/Letter so will cost you 10% more..

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Thanks so much thats what I thought but they were quite insistent that I could use normal high value stamps.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply