Claw bath replica

lets-make-ends-meet
Community Member

Hi I have what the salesman use to take around with them a little replica miniature meters porcelian bath is it collectable value?

any help would be greatly appreciated

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Claw bath replica

yes, salesman samples are collectable.  I know a few years ago when I went to collectors fairs on a regular basis I saw miniature cast Iron baths and sinks selling for $100 or more, so certainly well worth listing on ebay.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Claw bath replica

lets-make-ends-meet
Community Member

thank you for your help a dealer at the garage sale offered me $40 I thought it would be worth a little more than that

Cheers

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Claw bath replica

thank you for your help a dealer at the garage sale offered me $40 I thought it would be worth a little more than that

Cheers

well thats a good price at a garage sale, cause the dealer would have to make a profit to sell it (including perhaps a % commission to the antique center he works from, and Visa or Mastercard merchant fees), and if you sell it yourself on ebay you will have eBay and PayPal fees to cover from the sale,

so while $40 is a bit on the cheap side, it is not unrealistic as a dealers price. (depending on condition too, they do crack and chip quite easily)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 4 of 4
Latest reply