Help Needed to ID Porcelain Cherubs Mark

I have a set of six porcelain cherubs each playing a different musical instrument and 4 to 4 1/2 inches tall.  I'd appreciate any input on what company may have used the maker's mark in the attached pictures. It looks like a flying saucer or a bug and the initials C.B.B. Each one also has a paper sticker with 2000 handwritten on it. They're definitely 1950/60s style & I was told they were purchased in Italy. I've searched and Googled until I'm half crazy so any input would be really appreciated.P3270389.JPGP3270376 (2).JPGP3270395 (2).JPGP3270381 (2).JPG

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I hope I'm posting this in the right place. I have a set of five porcelain cherubs each playing a different musical instrument and 4 to 4 1/2 inches tall.  I'd appreciate any input on what company may have used the maker's mark in the attached pictures. It looks like a flying saucer or a bug and the initials C.B.B. Each one also has a paper sticker with 2000 handwritten on it. They're definitely 1950/60s style & I was told they were purchased in Italy. I've searched and Googled until I'm half crazy so any input would be really appreciated.P3270389.JPGP3270376 (2).JPGP3270395 (2).JPGP3270381 (2).JPG

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply

Sorry I can't help but there is a forum, under discussion boards > categories > coins, stamps, collectables and antiques, where you may get more help

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Thank you! I had a feeling I was in the wrong place! After all my years with eBay, this is the first time posting on the Boards! 

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

https://www.ebay.com/itm/CBB-Italy-Pottery-8-Bulbous-Ceramic-Vase-Candle-Stick-Handpainted-Pastel-MI...

Obviously you were right about Italy - I would also think 1960's 1970's.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply