I want some body to help me get my money back it is $ 1200 I don't no whitch way to turn

im heading in to tronto police station to day to see if they can help me it is a large amount of money tome  this company called dreamrideronline should be lock up by the way they are going some body got to answer for this i seem tobe hitting my head against a brick walli dont care whos name i splatter all over the tv as l

im not getting help this all started in december and no body has help if they have done arunner som body as to aswer for this your angus picker

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I want some body to help me get my money back it is $ 1200 I don't no whitch way to turn

I am sorry you have run into trouble with this seller who would certainly have to have been one of the worst on eBay. They have been de-registered from eBay so it is no longer possible to contact them through eBay. I assume it is an item you bought but have not received? Is it less than 30 days since you paid for the item? If so, on your purchase history on the drop-down list under the item on the right is an option "I haven't received it". Follow the prompts and eBay money back guarantee will help you.

More than 30 days? Hope you paid by PayPal. Log into PayPal, go to your account and view the transaction. At the bottom of the page is a link to the Resolution Centre - you have 180 days to report a problem.

Did you pay direct to them by credit card? If so, report it to your bank, they may be able to help you with a refund.

If you paid by other means, like direct deposit, then recourse to the law through the police (they have an on-line fraud squad) may be your only hope. You could try asking on the Buying board - there will probably be others there who could give you more help. Good luck.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I am sorry you have run into trouble with this seller who would certainly have to have been one of the worst on eBay. They have been de-registered from eBay so it is no longer possible to contact them through eBay. I assume it is an item you bought but have not received? Is it less than 30 days since you paid for the item? If so, on your purchase history on the drop-down list under the item on the right is an option "I haven't received it". Follow the prompts and eBay money back guarantee will help you.

More than 30 days? Hope you paid by PayPal. Log into PayPal, go to your account and view the transaction. At the bottom of the page is a link to the Resolution Centre - you have 180 days to report a problem.

Did you pay direct to them by credit card? If so, report it to your bank, they may be able to help you with a refund.

If you paid by other means, like direct deposit, then recourse to the law through the police (they have an on-line fraud squad) may be your only hope. You could try asking on the Buying board - there will probably be others there who could give you more help. Good luck.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Dreamrider Pty Ltd are In Liquidation

as previously stated paypal refund or bank reverse charge

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

ebay wont nhelp  no won seem,s to no i bet if i owed money to won of ebay costmer they would band me from using  ebay but it all rite for a cumpany to do it to there customer 

@pryorshazam wrote:

Dreamrider Pty Ltd are In Liquidation

as previously stated paypal refund or bank reverse charge

they  dont want to no u now this is going all over tv  good on u ebay

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply