Identification of glass maker's logo

I've been searching many sites and reference books for this mark for months on and off, without success.  Do any fellow eBayers wish to have a go at identification?   I've run out of ideas!  Many thanks in anticipation!4 PIECE SET (500x326).jpgLOGO 1 (500x348).jpg

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Hi Fern, I don't know the mark but the set looks like American Brilliant Cut Glass circa late 1800's - early 1900's...hope this helps in your search...

Good luck,

Jenni

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Hi Jenni, many thanks for your contribution.  I should have mentioned that the set is actually cut crystal.  We are familiar with American manufacturers and have searched in this area.  One thing which could be of interest are the three dots over the capital B which may indicate a European maker?  We have an open mind!  Kind regards, Barry

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

have you tried a reverse search on Google? or alternatively, maybe there are European glass / crystal collector groups on Facebook? there seems to be a page for most things these days...it's a very nice set...researching can get very frustrating at times 🙂

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Hi Jenni, thanks for your reply.  Yes, I have already done as you have suggested including posting on the Glass Message Board.  It must be an obscure maker as nobody came up with a suggestion!  It's a logo that seems so familiar to me along the lines of Riedel and Leerdam (Dirk Copier) but to no avail. Thanks again for your input.  Kind regards, Barry

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply