Thanks to those that helped,we are going with the garage sale.

go-tazz
Community Member

I found the rest of the Willow pattern stuff and the spoon to the jug thing and we are going to have a garage

sale on the 31st,(finally being given the all clear to sell it all).

A lot of my pictures disappeared from my pc,(including the ones from that other post so it seemed pointless to

to re-open that one).

The beneficiary was going to take the willow pattern stuff but dropped and broke the coffee cup and then left it

behind,(he took other stuff as well).

So can I have some prices on these please as it now has to be sold as I wont post it on eBay,(I've done trial packs and it made me nervous so actually doing it isn't going to happen),blush-1.gif

Most of the stuff I found is Stafforshire Ironstone,(the 4 lots of 6 plates,bowls and the sugar caddy and

creamer).

No idea about the six teacups,(I hadn't unwrapped the last one when I took the picture).

The big plate just says England and the other plates and the now devalued coffee cups are Churchill.

We now have it sorted as Elvis stuff,Teaspoons,Scottish stuff,Dolls,Christmas and the stuff I've asked about

in the past and this lot is to go out yet,(it's a lot of stuff

IMG_3836.JPG

IMG_3846.JPG

Thanks,good.gif

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Very glad you are going with the garage sale.

The Ironstone was apparently made 1973-1994 - the good news is that it is solid useable stuff that can go in the dishwasher. Willow pattern is always popular. I would just be guessing but here goes:

6 large plates $45, six cups and saucers $35, six small plates $35, six bowls $30, sugar and creamer $25.

Large platter $25, maybe $35 depending on quality.  5 coffee mugs $15. Tureen, underplate and ladle - $55 maybe $65 - depends how good it is (Assume it is modern and useable). Don't know what the things at the bottom are - wooden? bits?

Anyway you can decide whether these are reasonable prices, remembering you want to sell everything. Also do a quick sum in your head and have a figure ready in case a dealer comes in and says "how much for all the Willow Pattern"? I would discount maybe 20-25% for getting rid of it all in one go (but that's just me).

Best of luck.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Thanks again for that,(that gives us an idea of what it's worth and what to accept),good.gif

The two wooden bits are salt and pepper shakers.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Thanks all,(the garage sale went well).good.gif

Most of the collectables and Wilow pattern sold as well as 60% of the Elvis items,(the main Elvis items that are

left are some plates but we can sell them and the other stuff via Facebook).

Most went for close to the figures given and some where sold as bundles and the amount we had has been

greatly reduced,(there were also over 30 Elvis pictures that all sold).

Same goes for what's left of the collectables as we'll just add some together to go as a bundle as they just need

to be cleared now.

Only disappointment was the small amount of interest and sales of the dolls and Christmas items,(but we may

give some more to family members and then list bundles on Facebook),ok.gif

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Glad to hear it went well. Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Thank you,good.gif

We did have a couple that wanted things for very low prices but stuck to the advice and refused to sell to

them at their offered prices and put things back for them,(by the time they went back to "double" check

others had grabbed the items),rofl.gif

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply