WYNYARD Ceramic Jug in mint condition

genrel
Community Member

I'm fairly sure this jug is from the 1930's. All ceramic with sliding lid on top. Coloured Green and Brown with WYNYARD impressed on an angle across the front. Can't find another one to get an idea of value. Would appreciate any help. I'm not prepared to just put this up and see how it goes...that's NOT going to happen. 

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

A photo would be good.

After uploading a pic on your computer, select the little picture frame above next to the paperclip called insert image.

Then browse for it and upload into a reply on this thread.

image host
Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

genrel
Community Member

Wynyard1.JPG

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Wynyard2.JPG

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

Suspected it was a scarce one but this article gives no clue to possible value. There is a registered number on the base and what could be the date of manufacture in 1930. I'm 99% sure it was purchased from L&H in Brisbane.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

IMO it would be very difficult to predict what this might bring. You seem to have a very desirable and rare item, which looks to be in good condition. There is an Australian Antique Electric Jug  forum created by Daryl Newton who wrote the eBay guide referenced above - http://electricjugs.ning.com

I would suggest you either contact him or join the forum - it looks to be still current. Possibly someone there may be interested. Good luck. 

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Thank you Siddieswans, that is a great suggestion. I will give them a try.

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply