Why does Ebay allow the sale of FAKE paintings and artwork with worthless COA

I have identified and reported 2 sellers, which are the same person (different account names but similar and same style, priced in $US, location UK but seller registered as being in Slovakia) selling FAKE original artwork from famous painters like Dali, Picasso, Claude Monet, Vincent Van Gogh and more. They use titles like "Surrealist Original gouache, painting, on canvas signed Salvador Dali w COA". But these are all worthless fakes and the COA they come with are also worthless by an online company called National Fine Arts Title Registry, which you can easily use to register anything a child painted as a famous painter of your choice. if you look closer at the COA where it says artist, they have used the term "in manner of" this is a clear RED FLAG of a fake, I've also come across the wording of "attributed to" ill attach a photo of a Dali one. They have been ripping off unaware people for years on ebay and other online sites, as i have found other similar listings archived in previous complaints on the Internet, just need to search National Fine Arts Title Registry or fake paintings for sale online or something similar. Ebay you need to wise up and stop aiding and abetting these fraudsters and protect your loyal and unassuming customers, these acts are ILLEGAL and it doesnt just stop here, other art work is also sold in the same manner, not to mention all the fake stuff coming from Asia that is sold as Genuine products from sporting goods to electrical goods using companies like Sony, Samsung etc. As of now you have NOT acted on these sellers and they have sold $1000s more fakes and ripped off many unaware customers. I would contact them myself but since you made it impossible to see who the buyers are, another one of ebays great ideas to make it easier for crooks to get away with their crimes, there is no way to let them know that they have been swindled. Its about time this was outlawed and you actually protect the customers and not the crooks, and stop lining your pockets with this blood money, you make enough money from all the honest sellers on here. Hope this post help people from not buying these fakes and something finally gets done to stop these crooks!

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Reported some of the ones from Sweden.

image host
Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Who really in their right mind thinks they are going to buy an original Dali, Monet or Vangough on ebay? really???? as they say "A fool and their money are soon parted".

If you think that then, I have this coat hangar shaped bridge for sale "In good used condition" going cheap...

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply