a spray top for this item including puffer ball stem for extraction

hello would someone please help me find a spray top for this item including puffer ball stem for extraction or is it just a spray nozzle and stem or is it just a cap i dont know because i only know about old spice SAD EH but wife  would love this bottle  to work also would anyone know who made this perfume? thanks your help would be great

richard

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

I think you need to find the complete top that will screw onto your bottle.

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=puff+atomizer&espv=2&biw=1437&bih=781&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&v...

image host
Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

your looking for whats called an ATOMISER

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

You have already been given good information -- if you check eBay Collectables - Vanity Perfume and search for Atomiser bulb - you will find many modern equivalents. I think all these are made to a standard size, so really if you buy the cheapest one in an agreeable colour it should fit your bottle, especially if it is only wanted for display. If it is wanted for use - I would have to ask - why? In their day they were inefficient and wasteful, and the bulbs perished quickly. Unless I am missing something, this is from a dressing table set - it would not have held a specific perfume, but would have been filled by the consumer with their favourite perfume. It may have an etched mark on the base somewhere but that would be from the glass manufacturer. Or it may have had a glass manufacturer's paper or foil label, that has been lost over time. 

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

thank you

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

thank you very much

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

excellent work lovely thought  ta very much