Coins, Stamps, Collectables & Antiques
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Vintage wooden hollow surfboard? - paddle board ?

Hi again, I am hoping someone out there can help me identify this great looking board, not sure if it is a surf board or paddle board. Not sure of age or origin - I would really appreciate any help with this item or hopefully being pointed in the rig...

Unusual design figurines - terracotta candle holder.

Hi, Thank you in advance for any assistance in identifying this unusual candle holder.I have had this for such a long time, and know nothing about it.I would love to know anything about this piece. I believe it is terracotta, appears to be old- but u...

Need help identifying antique ceramic canister makers mark.

Hi, Thank you in advance to anyone that can help with my enquiry.I have had these kitchen canisters for many years and they were old when I purchased themThey have a makers mark I cannot find any information on.I would appreciate any help in identify...

Stamp on old wood filing cabinet - good eyes needed.

This is the stamp on an old wood filing cabinet that come from a church. Does anybody want to have a go at filling in the missing blanks? Manufacted by_________ _____________ Co. Pty. Ltd _________ ________ Rd Ne_ _ _marketEuropean Labour Only22 June...

photo1.jpg

Resolved! As New doesn't mean it's New

I'm seeing some sellers describing Proof coins AS NEW which doesn't mean the coins are NEW so beware of this when bidding or buying.PROOF means exactly that and there shouldn't be any kind of marks on these coins so selling them AS NEW is pointless a...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Cleaning Silver Prior to Listing

Hello, I have some Strachan caosters I want to get rid of - they are however, dull. Looking like in need of a polish. Somebody mentioned to me I should not clean them - I should leave them with the 'patina'. I don't have much exerience with silver - ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful