Coins, Stamps, Collectables & Antiques
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Identify vases

Please, help needed to identify maker of these 2 items of art glass vases. Both have pontil marks to the base so must be hand made.The taller of the two has a name that appears to be "Jenizen or Denizen" I thought it might be Jenzen.Too difficult to ...

Resolved! Any thoughts on maker/origins of this cup and saucer duo would be welcome.

Would anybody have any thoughts on maker/origins of this cup and saucer duo please? It is very delicate - both cup and saucer are fluted and it looks quite "old" to me. I came by it in an assorted auction lot so I know nothing of it's history. Would ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Need further ID on Asian Rice Bucket.

I was hoping someone might be able to give me further info on this item.I think it's an old Rice Bucket ?The bottom is approx. 23cm across.The actual opening is approx. 26cm across.It's approx. 32cm at its widest.Stands approx. 17.5cm tall.Only half ...

IMG_1982.JPG IMG_1988.JPG IMG_1989.JPG IMG_1984.JPG
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Silver/silver plate id

hi all, heres hoping.I have an item of old silver or silver plate i would like to id the hallmarks on.Ive done research as far as i can, which i think shows it is silver plated and made in london ie far right 2 icons, far right is EP, and left of tha...

Resolved! Is this an Aboriginal implement?

Hi there,we've been left an estate which includes this rock. We're wondering if it is of Aborignal origin. My husband says it reminds him of concrete and not natural rock. It has a ridge all the way round and measures approx. 22cm X 16cm.Thank you ve...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Chair

Hi all,I was wondering if anyone had any idea of what style this chair would be called.It is wooden and rather heavy. It is approx. the same size as an ordinary dining chair.I am keen to list it and would really appreciate any help.Thank You,Ian.

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Doll Smock ID

Hi anyone out there I would like to find out the identity of the doll that wore a smock (dress) that i have had saved in storege some years.It is while and has 'mock' patch pockets of red ric rac, and ric rac around the bodice also.Its fastened at th...

HELP TO IDENTIFY MYSTERY SET OF ORIENTAL PLAQUES. BOXED SET OF 5 IN ORIGINAL BOX

5 GOLD PAINTED TIMBER PLAQUES IN MINT CONDITION THE ORIGINAL BOX SHOWS AGE RELATED WEAR.WRITING ON BACKS IN ORIENTAL IN GOLD. AND NUMERALS ON ONE SIDE. CAN ANYONE HELP EXPLAIN THE MEANING OF THEM AND AN IDEA OF THE VALUE. UNFORTUNATELY EBAY ONLY ALLO...