NO COMMUNICATION FROM SELLER, NONE AT ALL

I bought a blu-ray movie from a seller monday jan 22 early morning. 

i emailed/sent ebay message to seller saying i've sent payment and when the blu-ray will be posted

i kept sending seller 3 more emails yesterday monday, all day long into the evening no replies back period.

and still today tuesday still no reply back to his messages, it seems seller doesn't check his emails

on his feedback says reliable seller communication, and yet no communication back makes no sense to me

the sellers posting time is 1day(24hrs) well its been way over 24hrs and still has not been posted

for all i know the seller has ripped me off my payment

i called up ebay phone support, which is waste of my time the agent has broken english and didn't listen to me at all just the worst phone service in AUS no doubt about it, ebay chat service is no different either

some of the agent/s can't even read properly

so the last option is to contact community feedback and try get an answer cause ebay support is the worst no help from them

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

So you bought  a business day ago and you have hounded the seller numerous times already

You are not contacting 'community feedback'

You are posting on the member to member forum, thank you for letting us know as I know many sellers here will appreciate it

You have been extremely rude and unreasonable 

Did the listing say the item will be posted the instant payment is made?

You have no idea if it has been posted or not

You have not been 'ripped off' 

eBay is all about the buyer

Welcome to many party lists

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

wow welcome to my blocked buyer list,  

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Oh brother.

A seller's nightmare.

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

I don't know why you are so worried. You bought it yesterday, not two weeks ago. Ebay won't do anything until after the estimated delivery date, and certainly not a day after you bought the item. The "within a business day" (or anything else) is normally accompanied by "usually", which means sometimes there might be exceptions if the seller cannot post on a particular day for whatever reason.

By the way, naming and shaming is not allowed on this board. You can share the item number, but not directly the name of the seller.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

I must admit if you had bothered to check their feedback,  you would have thought twice about purchasing anyhow, if you are such a worrier

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

arctoph_49
Community Member

You are not new to eBay - no reason to worry yet. As papermoon said, listings say something like "will USUALLY post within 1 business day". My assumptions is that the seller didn't reply because you sent too many messages when it was not even late.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Seller has already left you feedback, acknowledging the transaction.....what is the item number?

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply