ebay us v difficult for a new user; is there anyway around the 32 day rule - I have spent hours

sewrigh-0
Community Member

ebay us v difficult for a new user; is there anyway around the 32 day rule -  I have spent hourstrying to find a way to get their help, but all efforts appear fruitless.  ebay just says the transaction is close, because it is more than 32 days old.  I am now in the situation where I dont know if ebay, paypal or the buyer has the money for the computer I sold.

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

ebay us v difficult for a new user; is there anyway around the 32 day rule - I have spent hours

Was the buyer in Australia? Or was in someone in the US wanting you to send it to their cousin in Nigeria? If the buyer has paid, it will show up in your PayPal account. If a dispute has been opened, eBay will freeze the funds until the dispute is resolved. If it's resolved in your favour, it will show up as being available in PayPal. If it's resolved in the buyers favour, eBay refunds them from the frozen funds.

If there is no money showing in your PayPal account, you may have been scammed. Scammers will send legitimate looking messages saying they have paid. They look for low feedback buyers selling higher priced items. They are an easy target.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply