Aged care and green bottles

As published some aged care facilities are experiencing ongoing and ever growing fatalities involving covid-19 , is observable that once certain living conditions are ongoing,  and the virus gets established , a critical mass is developed and so very difficult to stop within the venue - seems the whole environment is polluted ie passenger cruise ships, certain winter bleak high density cities etc 

Accepting  such rationale the only real way of stopping further fatalities is to evacuate the facility and relocate all currently uninfected clients to facilities which have optimal living environment , keeping in mind the social requirements 

Or do will just watch the green bottles fall , one after the other ? 

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Looks like it.    Smiley Sad

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

@bright.ton42 wrote:

@bright.ton42 wrote:

At the moment , yes I agree , but I am optimistic - the workers are catching covid as well so living there is clearly a health hazard and relocation to a congenial venue for the healthy would not cost that much ( Mild sunny stable climate , soothing green landscape set in woodland, fresh food , clean air , no pollution , quiet with wildlife abounding, pleasant outings in the wheel chair for picnics overlooking an ocean , croquet on manicured lawns - sign me up as a support worker ) 

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply