Another unwelcome madman.

Not long ago we talked about someone who promoted violence against women. He was not allowed to enter Australia and another had his visa revoked.

Now there is another, even threatening that he will enter our country illegally if he has to.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/**bleep**/legal-rape-group-leader-roosh-valizadeh-books-f...

I can't believe tht such creatures are living on earth and having support groups.

Erica

Message 1 of 61
Latest reply
60 REPLIES 60

I have the funds to get in by boat through one of multiple weak points. Money is no barrier to the operation.

good luck!   Woman LOLSmiley LOLRobot LOLMan LOLCat LOL

Message 2 of 61
Latest reply

I saw it this morning, and at first thought it was a stupid joke.  I hope that if he does come illegally that they lock him up on Manus.  It's chilling that these people exist, it is  Clockwork Orange reality. 

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Voltaire: “Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities” .
Message 3 of 61
Latest reply

@*julia*2010 wrote:

I have the funds to get in by boat through one of multiple weak points. Money is no barrier to the operation.

good luck!   Woman LOLSmiley LOLRobot LOLMan LOLCat LOL

julia, he is right, there are plenty of weak points to enter Australia. How do you think all those illegal drugs are brought into the country?

Sure, customs and Police find some big loads, but that is nothing compared what the drugsmugglers bring in.

I would not be surprised if this individual is not connected to some drug cartell.

Erica

Message 4 of 61
Latest reply

“I’ll just take a private boat to Darwin from Indonesia or East Timor. I’ll find a way to enter. I won’t be stopped.”

even better!  Woman LOLSmiley LOLRobot LOLMan LOLCat LOL

Message 5 of 61
Latest reply

How do you think all those illegal drugs are brought into the country?

not sure but i think majority

via commercial shipping containers

(according to a doco i saw recently)

Message 6 of 61
Latest reply

@***super_nova*** wrote:

I saw it this morning, and at first thought it was a stupid joke.  I hope that if he does come illegally that they lock him up on Manus.  It's chilling that these people exist, it is  Clockwork Orange reality. 

Whilst he's locked up on Manus perhaps the men can do to him what he advocates should be legal to be done to women.

Message 7 of 61
Latest reply

Smiley Surprised what kind of people do 

you think are detained on manus???

Message 8 of 61
Latest reply

Very very angry men  julia?

Message 9 of 61
Latest reply

He makes me shudder!  All I can say is I hope no woman on the planet ever gets involved with him, or heaven forbid, marries him .. she's doomed (unless she is stupid enough to agree with him, but either way, her life will still most likely end up a perpetual nightmare) .....  Smiley Sad

Message 10 of 61
Latest reply