Anyone here live in Collingwood, Vic, who would do me a huge favour?

There is an Pick Up Only Item I want to buy (small not heavy) But the seller said she just doesn't have time to seek out postage options, even though I said I would organise freight myself, she claimed to not know any freight companies, and her time is not worth it for an $15 item.

Too long to fit into any boxes from Aust Post she claims.

Im wondering if any kind generous folk from on here, might pick it up for me and post it to me. I reckon it would be easily wrapped up well with bubble wrap, then wrapped up in a dark garbage bag, secured with heaps of packing tape, then posted at Aust Post...it would be just fine.
Seller wont do this for me either, even though I said I would pay for all packaging.  *sigh*  never mind.

Anyway, auction ends tomorrow, and if you think you may be able to help this old girl out, could you please PM me?

Thanks Heaps.

I would pay all your expenses through paypal, even petrol money to collect.

🙂

*fingers crossed*  TIA

Jane :-x

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

As far as I know APO has a length limit of one metre.  If it is shorter than that, it should be fairly easy for the seller to do, surely.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

item is 50cm but seller wont post as she says she doesn't have time.

All her listed items are pick up only, even the  clothing she is selling. She has a low feedback number, so I'm guessing she is relatively new to ebay... But if she cant post for what ever reason, I am not to judge.

I'm just hoping someone here can post it to me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

🙂

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 3 of 3
Latest reply